If you’d like to get married in our sanctuary or chapel, please contact our Administrative Manager to begin the reservation process. You will then be connected to our wedding coordinator and one of our clergypersons. All weddings conducted at First UMC Jackson will be officiated by one of our ministers, but if you have a guest clergyperson in mind, they may co-celebrate your wedding.
- You will have at least two sessions of pre-marital counseling with the officiant
- There will be a one-hour rehearsal prior to the wedding
- The rental agreement allows for three hours on your wedding day
- Our fellowship hall is available for receptions, but remember, no alcohol is allowed on church grounds
- See our wedding brochure for costs and other details